Qualifications & Experience:
• 3+ years of customer service and WMS experience required
• 3+ years of Warehouse Execution System (WES) experience preferred
• Super User experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to commit to 75% plus travel
• Strong working knowledge of WMS
• Ability to work in team-oriented environment with extremely strong external and internal customer service skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities
• Self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail and ability to follow-up in a timely fashion.
• Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills. Ability to research and follow-up to find the right answer when required.
• Excellent written communication skills to include, but not limited to, standard operating procedures and training documents.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and patience when working with those who are less knowledgeable
• Ability to facilitate training sessions in front of groups of students
• Experience in making and delivering PowerPoint presentations preferred
• Working knowledge of Windows based PC and application software – MS Office 2007 / 2010, MS Exchange, Internet Explorer, SharePoint, WebEx, Cisco VPN
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data analysis (formulas, pivot tables, charts, etc.) Knowledge of RF terminals and scanners preferred
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May require travel by automobile and airplane up for business
• May require a visit to a facility operating in temperatures at or below freezing
• May carry loads related to travel and occasionally lifts, carries, positions, or moves objects weighing up to 20 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.