Atlas Logistics Services, a subsidiary of Americold, manages the largest retail food distribution center in Arizona and currently has an opening for an Inventory Control Clerk for its Tolleson location.
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Perform multiple tasks to maintain inventory accuracy and release/monitor work for shipping in all departments.
Position Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
1. Research and resolve product discrepancies. (inbound and shipping)
2. Write incident reports on operators for errors found.
3. Perform scheduled cycle counts.
4. Set up new items for shipping and receiving.
5. Review various inventory reports daily and perform related tasks.
6. Communicate inventory issues with management and buyers.
7. Monitor and control the workflow by releasing orders.
8. Controlling shipping status through communication with department management.
9. Complete various inventory and shipping reports.
10. Utilize computer inventory management systems to complete job-related tasks.
11. Research and resolve inventory discrepancies by visually checking product in the warehouse.
12. Assist order selectors, receivers, lift truck operators and loaders in resolving inventory
13. Other duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW