Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Primary Responsibility: The purpose of this position is to sort and process incoming invoices via mail and email for the Accounts Payable department including scanning and preparing the invoices for daily processing.
1. Processes incoming AP mail by preparing for scanning and distributing items for other teams.
2. Scans all Accounts Payable invoices for daily processing by AP team.
3. Supports Accounts Payable department with various administrative projects such as tier 1 vendor support.
4. Other duties as requested.
• High School diploma.
• Must have 1 year of experience in an administrative environment.
• Must have knowledge of scanning machine and technology.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Accurate typing skills.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proactive in nature.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
• May lift, carry, position, or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds
• Requires the use of various electronic tools
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.