Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Americold Logistics, the largest provider of temperature controlled distribution services in the US, is seeking a HR Manager to join the team at our West Region.
Primary Responsibility: Provides HR and Payroll support to Peoplesoft facility. Manages programs within functional area.
1. Assist facility management with policies, procedures, programs, and technical questions.
2. Work with facilities to develop problem-resolution strategies.
3. Research legal, policy, or procedure-related issues.
4. Develop worksheets, booklets, and training materials to educate facility management.
5. Administer programs within functional area.
6. Work with vendors to resolve problems and improve program effectiveness.
7. Process invoices.
8. Complete internal reports. Analyze trends.
9. Complete legal reports and documents.
10. Document procedures.
11. Complete special projects.
12. Other duties as requested.